down and dirty
[html]
I know, I'm glad we decided to buddy them up, Helotes needs her I think Smile / +300

The look on her face was priceless as she cried out his name and before he could even think to stop her, her tiny fingers found just the right spot on his rib cage that sent him reeling into a fit of giggles. He was glad it was only her now, only Zana seeing him in this state, had it been anyone else the reputation he had been trying to build here at Inferni would have been completely destroyed. But with her, he didn’t care about such things, with her he could be care free and know she would not tell a soul. The two of them were kindred spirits, both putting on masks of stoic warriors to hide their soft underbellies from the world.

Helotes managed to grab her by the wrists to stop her from continuing to tickle him so and he rolled gently over, setting her next to him the ground. His breathing started to calm from his bout of laughter, Sorry, I could not resist. He looked over at the large pike on the ground that she had been struggling with and grabbed it in his claws but did nothing with it yet, just felt the smooth wood texture in his grasp. His eyes found the skull on the ground and his smile faded, realizing now what she had been doing before he had trounced on her.

He looked back at Zana, Did something happen here? He now regained his usual demeanor, umber eyes quickly searching the forest line around them, wondering if perhaps she had come across any outsiders upon their lands. If this was the case, he was glad to see she was alright; he knew she could take care of herself, but still… suddenly the idea of Zana being hurt caused him great discomfort.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#75040a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Helotestab2ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Helotestab2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Helotestab2 {margin:0 auto; width:470px; background-color:#070103; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... estab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.Helotestab2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotestab2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread