Who needs a reason? [p]
[html]

WC: 200+ Saxif is such a grumpy butt right now. XD Sorry in return for my terrible response time, been going through some stuff Confused

Saxif’s brow furrowed when the male asked if she required his assistance. Did she look weak to him? She crossed her arms and huffed lightly in her offense. Do I really look like I need your help? I was merely saying hello. The huntress glared at him as she spoke. Are all females weak to you? Saxif shook her head in disgust feeling as though she couldn’t deal with this. She knew it was a bad idea to talk to anyone today but she ignored her instinct. I don’t have time for this. Though she started to turn away she just couldn’t let it go, her anger and sour mood merely worsened. She refaced herself toward the male her brow still heavily furrowed.

It took everything for her to keep from growling and baring her teeth but the struggle was clear on her face. She stepped forward raising her finger toward him. Next time a girl says hello I would avoid being so presumptuous. With that she huffed and lowered her hand again. She started to leave. Completely lost in her pointless rage that just seemed to escalate within her she grew slightly unaware. Her thoughts started focusing on taking a run to settle herself. She considered shifting but decided it would have to wait before she left this arrogant fool.

<style>
.saxifangered {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... nFinal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 195px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.saxifangered p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 30px;}
.saxifangered .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.saxifangered p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 30px 5px 30px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread