[P] The Whirlwind
[html]

OOC: We could-you know....Travel together? XD I thought this would be cute. Big Grin / WC: 430

Deirdre smiled warmly toward the coyote, “I won’t mind, if you’re the one talking my ears off.” She teased as her tail had begun to hit playfully at her side. She sighed soon after and shook her head, “Nah.” She began, “I don’t have any plans on heading back that way…At the moment.” she fell silent and then inhaled only after Slade asked her his question did she then exhale her held breath.

The female tilted her head softly as she gazed down at him. She grinned and then looked away, up into the trees where a certain hawk had been pruning his wing feathers. He sure likes doing that a lot, she thought quickly before she answered Slade’s question.

The she wolf smiled as she eyed Slade, “Well.” She began, “I’m-exploring.” She told him, “Looking for a place to call home, I suppose.” She brought her hands to rest beneath her chin, “I-plan on…creating a pack.” She told him slowly, “I don’t know if it will happen during my life time, but I am determined and I can offer.” Her gaze lifted to study the tree branches above them, “I can offer something different.” She stated calmly.

The wolf woman sighed and took her glance to gaze calmly beneath her toward the blades of grass that surrounded her. She lowered one of her hands from beneath her chin and with two slender fingers plucked a single blade from the ground. The female twirled the blade of grass between her fingers, “I’ve just been roaming.” She told him, “and searching for others like me…” Her gaze fell behind slit lids, “Others who no longer wish to be hurt by the world.” She smirked, “kin that want to fight back.” She laughed softly to herself after her former words fell silent. Her gaze had widened and the blade of grass fell from between her fingers. “I don’t suppose you’d have any interest?” She offered the coyote a question, “I mean coming with me and just traveling the land for a bit?”

She grinned, “I mean after everything you plan on doing is done.” She then lifted a single finger to scratch the side of her muzzle. Nervously she spoke, “Y-you could come find me. I won’t be leaving the woods. I’ll always be around this area or somewhere in the Dampwoods…” She smiled wanly, “We could run into each other and then…well you know.” Her tail swatted the ground once, “You and I could spend some more time together, get to know each other again.” She offered with a light smile.

<style type="text/css">
.bird_soulflight01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bird_soulflight01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bird_soulflight01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bird_soulflight01 {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/3274/birds001.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 30px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread