There's a reckoning still to be reckoned
[html]
I am so sorry for the wait on this, I have had some rather frustrating internet issues last week and this weekend Sad

The dark Aedile loved this pack more than she could describe to anyone who was not a member, she supposed that most wolves that were in the ranks of any pack would feel the same, the need to protect and keep their home and loved ones safe. Soran had feared that she wouldn't feel that this was her home when she returned, but she had easily fallen back into her old routine, her old habits, her family were beginning to warm to her and she was extending her own family with her pack mates, each and every one of them were beginning to grow as close to her as her own family within her heart. She hated the idea that the young wolves had been kidnapped as well, it was true that they were not blood related to her but she was very fond of Savina and could not imagine how the sable leader was coping, Soran herself would have been a wreck had she been in the situation herself. It was true enough that her own children were for the most part missing, but she did not know what had happened to them and that was the only thing that gave the sable female hope, she did not know where they were, but then again she did not know that they were in danger; as Savina knew with her children, this was something that gave the ebony pelted female hope, her children were tough and with any luck they were living out peaceful lives somewhere. Not knowing was key to Soran's sanity in this situation, at least she could force her imagination to see them being happy and peaceful, loving someone and having pups of their own somewhere; well with the exception of Dhalia, her life would more than likely be far from peaceful but no doubt that would please the red girl more than anything else. The dark female smiled at the male as he thanked her, giving a gentle nod; she had been sincere when she had spoken, she wanted to protect the pack and the members that lived here. The dark female would not rest until the children were back within their home, where they belonged, away from the cruel male that had taken them away from those they loved. She would not rest until they were home, with their mother and uncle once again.
"I would not worry too much, if they are anything like their mother then they will be tough enough to look after themselves, at least for a little while, I hope so at least." The dark female replied, looking at the Italian male with honesty behind her eyes.

She smiled as the happier subject returned, listening to the male speak of ships and adventures in lands that she had only ever read of was fascinating to the dark female. It was true enough that the Aedile had been a traveller and a wanderer herself, seeing many different things and exploring many lands; it had not always been by her own choice that she had wandered so far for so long, but she would not exchange any of her experiences for anything, not even a peaceful life. She smiled at the Marino male as he spoke, it must have been fantastic for him to have been so far and traveled so much. The dark female would have loved to see what he had, the lands that the humans had called Europe must have been wonderful to experience. She nodded in agreement when he said that he felt lucky to have experienced it all, she thought that he was very lucky as well, she would have loved to have seen what he had done.
"Oh yes, I can imagine that it must have been wonderful, I would have loved to do something like that when I had been younger, I think I am a little too old and comfortable here to do it now though." The lady replied, laughing a little as she mentioned that she was far too comfortable where she was to begin moving now; this was true as well, Soran was a very honest wolf, despite the war she could not imagine leaving the lands, not ever, this was her home; it had always been her home, it had just taken her a little while and a lot of wandering to realise it. She listened as the male spoke of the busy life that he had lead, that they had filled the hall when gathering together to eat. Soran could just picture it now, she assumed that it would have been much like Syemv when they had gathered together for a pack meal, it had always been loud and filled with music and drinking as well as everyone sating their hearty appetites. She laughed a little at the memory of the happy times she had had when she had lived there.
"It sounds like it was a wonderful experience, was it all men, where did you go when you were travelling, did you go all across Europe before you came here?" The dark Aedile asked, using her logic to question the male, the other large land mass seemed a logical place for the brown male to have visited.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 878
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread