All the things you didn't know
[html]

As conversation started, Mew did not regret coming. It was important to her ot announce her presence in the pack; that she would no longer hide and be a loner with a pack name on her. She was not done grieving, and she would not be for a long time, perhaps never, but she had gathered herself and managed to get on her feet, and she would proudly stay there. Everyone would see, and could already see, that she was back to who she was. Perhaps with minor changes in the opinion sector, but still. And this war was an issue she felt strongly about. She wouldn't sit silent as she would have when she arrived. Now she knew people, and she trusted herself. The arm or her aunt that was resting around her waist tightened as Desaevio shot Mew a glance, but she acted as if she had not seen it. Slay also shot a glance at the two shifted females, but why she didn't know. Her green eyes looked from one to the other as they each spoke, and adressed her opinion to Hanna as she opened her mouth to speak. Her eyes lay on the blues of her rosea, however, sometimes shifting to speak to the whole of the pack at once. We should stand up for ourselves, I agree. But I also agree with Slay; let us focus on defense while we get more people behind our cause. I don't think we have the numbers to stand up to them just now, but with some diplomatic efforts we could get there. She paused, thinking of what Wind had spoken of. Prisoners of war. Where would they keep them? More importantly how would they keep them? Talk of taking prisoners made her uneasy; when put in such a powerful position over another being, many a wolf fell to evil. She didn't want to see corruption among them. After all, they were fighting the taint of evil from the coyotes, and thus couldn't allow even the slightest weakness within themselves. She hadn't signalised that she was done speaking, and none had spoken while she had paused, so she spoke again. Her voice was steady, and her eyes were fiery. This time she looked to Haku; after what they had spoken of she needed to make him understand the faith she had in him. She wanted him to see that he could have faith in her as well.

I don't think we should take any prisoners. Chase any coyote or hybrid away can he or she not heavily prove their allegiance to other groups than Inferni. If they refuse to leave, I suggest they die. After all, why would someone refuse to leave if they weren't associated with Inferni or involved in the war? The best coyote was a silent coyote - and the most silent kind of coyote was a dead one. If found within the borders, Mew thought they should be given the fair chance to prove their innocence, but hesitation should not come from Dahlia members in terms of punishing those involved in the war. There was pride in this, too.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread