Homeward Bound
[html]

Don't worry about the wait at all, my internet has been faulty for days so I have been majorly slow myself, you look positively speedy next to me XD And oohhh a present? I shall keep my eyes peeled Smile WC: 698

The ebony female was rather fond of the younger female, she could not help it, it suddenly occurred to her that in another lifetime this girl might have been her child; she was practically a combination of the dark female and her former mate actually, Blind having the same heterochromia that Deuce herself had and she almost matched Soran's own dark pelt, how different life could have been. It was rather amusing to the dark female that fate would lead the young girl here, Soran was more than happy to be a motherly influence in the girl's life and perhaps that was just what the young female needed at the moment, a mother, the sable female was sure that she could be a good mother if Blind wished her to be. The sable female smiled down at her as they walked into the hallway. The dark female wondered for a moment if the young girl had noticed the warm affection in her tone as she spoke of Deuce, the truth was that she still loved the pale female, she had always loved her, perhaps one day they would be able to be mates again, but for the moment they were simply contented with being close to one another. She smiled down at the younger girl as they walked together, her dark tail wagging as she padded next to he. She was enjoying seeing the lands through Blind's eyes almost, the dark female was fond of these lands, they were her home after all, but she never really thought on their wonders anymore, to watch a newcomer discover them, to realise how wondrous it must seem reminded the green eyed lady how pleased she was to have decided to come home. This place was her home once again, she had feared that she would not settle back in here gain, that she would return here and find it too changed, find herself too old to feel useful or at home here. But the fears had all been for nothing, she was loving every moment of being home once again, this place fitted to her perfectly, she hoped that her pack mates felt that she was as useful as she was beginning to feel that she was again. She felt that this was her perfect place, she hoped that the others felt the same as well, she hoped that Blind would grow to feel that way as well.

The dark lady smiled as they walked, moving the girl through the common rooms, gesturing to the library as they walked past it.
"This is the pack's library, it is filled with human books, I can teach you to read some of them if you would like?"Soran offered, smiling at the young female, she was trying to work out where to take the female next, the house was large and spacious and she would have to help the younger female decide on a place to stay. After all Soran was happy to share her room with the younger girl but she would more than likely want her own room eventually, there were plenty of rooms within the house, Soran was sure that they would be able to find somewhere suitable for the younger girl to sleep. The whole house was fairly safe and secure at least, hopefully even with the war the young girl would feel comforted and safe here. She smiled down at the younger female as she padded over and gently nudged at her hand, the sable female gently stroked the top of the brown female's head in a motherly way as she looked down at her. The girl then asked a question and Soran looked down at her. She asked where she would sleep, Soran looked around, wondering if the girl would want a room close to hers, simply to be close to a friendly face. She smiled down at the girl.
"Well there are plenty of available rooms here, would you like to have a look around and see if we can find an empty one that you can stay in?" The dark female asked, smiling down at the girl as she replied, gesturing back down the hallway.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread