A bored afternoon
[html]

Tongue I wrote it in notepad while I was at work...."working" Tongue

The dark male listened as the other spoke, interested as he was, he didn’t interrupt the him. But he was surprised over the bloody history of the place, or should he rather say; the wolves in this area. It all sounded so unrealistic, to take the killers side, that was a little bit too illogical for him to quite understand. But he didn’t question it, he had already experienced the sickness of this world and knew that it had changed, but not for the better. It wasn’t enough to just have to survive the struggle of life anymore, hunting and finding food was no longer the highest priority, it had had to give up its place for the fragile minds ideology. Worst of all, was the fact that he felt that there was no such thing as “packs” anymore, it was every wolf for themselves, and nobody bothered help anybody if it wasn’t there business or they didn’t have anything to gain on it. It didn’t matter if your own cubs got killed, their death would only be blamed on them. The world sickened him.

I don‘t really know, I think my alphas are counting on newcomers… the subject of allies hadn’t really gotten too much attention on their pack meeting, they had more talked about how they were going to deal with the coyotes. Most had agreed that something drastic had to be done, that no coyote was safe and neither was the hybrids, even if they weren’t in Inferni, thought some meant that these were to be left alone. we‘ve just been instructed, or more asked to try to form alliances with other wolves and packs, because just threatening the coyotes doesn‘t help, we need action to get them back in their submissive place. He paused, tried to choose his words carefully, but he was no poet; just a straight forward wolf who spoke his mind with ease. And why not? He didn’t have to hide his opinions.

But if you could ask your pack for support, I don‘t think my leaders would say no to any kind of help.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread