All the things you didn't know
[html]

*Fail* Mew can haves tiz? Tongue

Not really knowing anyone, but still knowing his rank, Desaevio sat still on his place, keeping his pose of course. He listened to what his rosea had to say, so they were at war? He gleamed at Mew, she had failed to mention that, he smirked. Fooled again by the beauty of the beast, nevertheless, this could be a break in a rather boring and frustrating hunt that hadn’t yet resulted in the goal he had set himself; the death of a certain grey one. But her time was around the corner, there was no rush..

It was everyone’s turn to speak their mind, they all had questions, some even proposed answers. Not really caring if his rank was high or low, he stood up and opened his mouth My name is Desaevio Caesius, he said out loud with a clear and crisp voice, he turned to the rosea on the rock and gave her a humble bow to show his respect., not many of you know me, and unfortunately, I don‘t know too many of you he glanced at Mew I‘m new here, but I hope to make a worthy contribution to this pack. I‘m an experienced fighter, and I‘ve fought a couple of battles during my grownup years. he took a little pause, reminding himself not to give away his whole life story I believe that the smartest thing to do at first is to establish a strong defence and good alliances with other packs and for now don‘t go about killing any coyotes until we‘re strong enough to withstand any retaliations, although we‘re bigger built, we‘re probably physically stronger than them, so I agree with Slay and Mew, we don‘t have the numbers….but when we do, we shouldn‘t hesitate at all to bring the coyotes back to their submissive place.. He took a deep breath and sat down in the grass again, wondering, how long had the coyotes really been a problem? And why hadn’t anything been done about them yet? Slightly disturbed, he awaited the roseas and the others replies, he wasn’t used to there being any fights between two races, the fight for survival had been hard enough during his lifetime…but of course there had been a couple of wars between the clans.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread