.sivText {
padding:172px 0 0 213px;
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
}
.sivText p { margin:0; padding:0; text-indent:25px;}
</style>

Whoo!

The noise that caught her ears was one that Siv recognized. Horses had a strange gait when compared to wolves, and their weight made them noisy even against the soft ground. She stiffened and lifted her head. The wolves here were obviously Luperci, and, as she surmised from the girl’s clothing, somewhat civilized. A pack scent clung to her, but it was muddled, as if she had tried to hide it; perhaps this explained why she was so nervous.

Falcon-purple eyes focused on the girl’s pumpkin eyes. She was young, and likely unsure of herself. A target if the she-wolf had ever seen one. “Oh don’t be worried,” the dusky wolf cooed, settling onto her haunches. Any excuse to rest would be taken, especially while her belly rumbled still. “I’m hardly a threat to you or your mount, my dear. If I’m too close to your lands I can move elsewhere…?” Her voice turned up, questioning. If she could probe for information she could better position herself as to avoid irritating any neighbors. Siv was unsure of this place, and while the horse was promising, she was a realist and had little faith left in her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread