And then I saw you
[html]

Word Count 358:: Yay you get the first thread ever where I make Ruby appear! You can choose to see her or not, up to you.

When she spoke her name he couldn’t help but to laugh out loud, how funny it was that he had just spoken it in his last sentence. He nuzzled her white snout with his black one, Titania… what a beautiful name. And it truly was, a bold and proud name, one that belonged to a strong leader. But she was just a young girl, much younger than him, but he was drawn to her so.

She asked him where he lived as she playfully batted at a shining form within the water that quickly fled from her silvery paw. It was amazing how every small gesture of hers was completely fascinating to him, it was like he was seeing it all for the first time. She nuzzled back into him and his heart fluttered once more, he was completely beside himself and couldn’t stop himself from falling more and more. I live in the Dampwoods, Arachnea’s Revenge, near Anathema. Where do you live? His words were throaty and deep, for his whole body was filled with emotions that were so unusual to him that he had lost his usual voice. He brought his nose back down to hers and gave her a small lick again, he just could not help himself!

Closing his eyes for a moment he just laid there next to her, feeling the rise and fall of her breath, the warmth of her fur, her smell, her presence. He was suddenly transported to pup-hood, lying next to his mother, calm and content in the warmth of the summer sun… it was like in that moment she lived again. A soft breeze picked up, the mist around the two wolves thickened and within it, Ruby appeared, ghostly and hardly visible, being a part of the fog around her, save her emerald eyes which shown out like flames. Zalen sensed her, and he opened his eyes, seeing her there in the falls and he stared at her, his breath catching. “Not now! God not now!" he hoped that Titania would not see her, not notice her, he did not want his new companion to be frightened away.

<style type="text/css">
.z2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#454649; letter-spacing:1px; }
.z2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #eaf3f7;} .z2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.z2 {margin:0px auto; width:408px; background-color:#6d717a; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.z2 b:before {content:open-quote;}
.z2 b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread