Returning What's Not Mine
[html]
Sorry if you want it changed lemme know. I got too excited to wait for your response XD / 337

The huntress knew she was near she could hear the soft chuckle of her ex-mate and it sent warmth into her. She was glad Shiloh was well enough to laugh. She quietly snuck from tree to tree fearful to allow herself to be seen. Then there she was and Saxif felt transported to the first time she laid her eyes upon her. She was in awe, she watched the pup frolic and play with Shiloh. Her beautiful Shiloh was happy and had a little friend. A smile draped across her face feeling like she had stumbled into a pleasant dream. She took a blind step forward the sound of the twig snapping beneath her foot sent her back to reality. She hid behind the tree wondering what to do. Then she felt a growl bubble within her throat when she heard Kavi. She half considered walking away but no she came with a purpose and she wouldn’t let that thing ruin it. She stepped from the tree and set her gaze on the scarred female.

I came to speak with Shiloh. She walked closer her hands up in a surrender to the knife wielding female. She inched closer and closer keeping her expression neutral. Come on Kavi, let her through. When it seemed like the girl wasn’t going to allow it Saxif was close enough. She swiftly grabbed Kavi’s wrist and pulled the weapon from her grasp tossing it away. Her splinted hand went to her throat then and with a growl squeezed lightly. Let her through, NOW! She did not want to speak with the creature, didn’t want to hear its voice gaze into its eyes. She wanted Shiloh and only Shiloh in that moment. Then she realized what she was doing and released. She couldn't let herself get this way and turned her face away slightly ashamed. Sorry. Can I speak with her? She took a deep calming breath, her journey would be for not if she let her anger take over her like that.

<style type="text/css">
.saxxy b {font-weight:bold; color:#886922; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2c2005; }
.saxxy p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.saxxy {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#5d4225; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7PEYE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aa8045; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.saxxy p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.saxxy p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread