The morning after
[html]

lol the sexual tension in the air can be cut with a knife. Poor Saxif in heat D: rofl.

300+

The blonde smiled shyly when he asked for her help, now that she was aware of how handsome he was she couldn’t help but grow further awkward. She looked up at Jager’s back and wondered how she would help him up. Then for the comfort of both horse and Kostya she thought to show him how she gets up. She put her good hand on Jager’s firm back and gave a slight hop, with her other arm she gripped his shoulder and pulled her body on. It was horribly awkward but it was the only way for her to do it without hurting her arm. She felt embarrassed thinking that showing him would be better. That’s not normally how I do it. She raised her splinted arm. I usually use both arms and just push myself up and throw my leg over. Give a good hop and I’ll pull you up. She mimed the proper action.

She turned her body around to sit backwards. It took a try and a chuckle but the girl managed to pull Kostya up before her. Their bodies in such close proximity caused her heart to beat uncontrollably. She gazed into his blue eyes for a moment before refocusing herself and carefully turning herself around. Uh... so just hold your balance and keep your legs firmly against Jager. You can... She cleared her throat just then feeling as though it would close. Can hold onto me if you feel like you’re going to fall. She set forth toward the stream as her hands gripped the reigns tightly. She would shift slightly from time to time from the nerves and feeling him against her back. There it is. She blurted out when they reached the stream. She quickly dismounted and spotted the male in case he lost balance or hurt himself somehow.

<style type="text/css">
.saxgoldraze b {font-weight:bold; color:#c32600; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#1e0e01 1px 1px 1px; }
.saxgoldraze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.saxgoldraze {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#331e01; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QNMki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 460px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a47712; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.saxgoldraze .wordcount {color:#a47712; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #c32600; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.saxgoldraze .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread