A start to a new season
Pearl jumped slightly at the sound of the male’s voice. She should have realized that he would notice that she was there. But she still was surprised that he had noticed her. She took a moment to study him. He was a larger male that was tans and browns. He had a darker strip of fur over his eyes, which were a light blue. He was in general rather handsome looking, if a little younger than her.

She realized that she should respond and shyly said ”Hello. I’m Pearl and I just to look at all the horses. I can leave if you’re busy.” She looked at the ground but soon turned her shy eyes to study him and his reactions. She was a bit surprised that he had such a deep voice but then again he was large enough to have it.

Pearl turned her purple eyes to the horse. He apparently wanted attention and she had to give a slight giggle as his owner ignored him. It was rather funny but she gave the male her attention. She didn’t really know his name. ”What is your name, sir?” She was polite and shy but tried to be friendly.

Messages In This Thread