Returning What's Not Mine
Oh she was pissed. Kavi's eyes sparked emerald fire as she took a swipe at Saxif only to bedisarmed and choked by her some. She stood her ground and bared teeth before Sarian rushed forward to bite Saxif, yelling her puppy gibberish at the golden woman. "Get off mommy! Sarian bite! Leave! she yelled biting Saxif's ankle. Kavi just stood there, pride for her daughter showing before she violently pushed Saxif away and pulled Sarian back before answering the woman.

"What makes you think you deserve to talk to Shiloh. Do you know how much you hurt her? How long it took for me to even get her to come out after you left her in your dust? She is just now truely healing from the most fatal wound to be inflicted on her. No Saxif, you will not speak to Shiloh. You have done enough damage. Take your dagger you so swiftly disarmed me of and leave. Nothing you say will change the way Shiloh felt towards you nor I feel towards you. Come Sarian. Its time to go home," she said turning her back on Saxif and picking up the pup, who growled softly at Saxif before starting to gather her things.

Kavi knew if Saxif looked she would find the small carving of a howling wolf on the dagger Shiloh had grown used to having. Kavi had decided it was for that best that Shiloh stopped remembering Saxif and had over time started making Shiloh forget Saxif and replace her with Sarian. It was what was best for Shiloh. Eventually when all of Saxif was gone from Shiloh's mind she would cease to be.

Messages In This Thread