There's a reckoning still to be reckoned
[html]
I have had a thought, I shall PM you about it, it's a little bit of a plot.

The ebony pelted female smiled at the male as he agreed that the Marino's were tough, she nodded. She knew how scary Savina could be when she was threatened, she also knew a mother's need to protect their children, the need to make sure they were safe and the inexplicable blood lust that washed over them when they knew that they were in trouble or being hurt. That multiplied by Savina's temper would surely ensure that the dark female would get her children back and that they would be returned unscathed. The ebony Aedile smiled at the Marino male, although her face fell a little as he mentioned Cambria, Soran knew that she had a gentle nature, she had been told in the past. She also knew that the young girl had been through a lot, Naniko's foolishness and drug addiction leading to the young girl almost being killed, but she had come through that and made herself a good life, hopefully this would be a similar thing. The ebony pelted female looked at Ehno with gentle green eyes, she managed a weak smile.
"I know that poor Cambria has been through a lot, Naniko is pretty much my daughter, so Savina was quick to explain why she was not permitted into the lands, she told me what stupid, horrid thing she had done. I am so sorry that Cambi had to go through that. I do care for that young girl you know, she is Mati's mate of course, that makes her as good as being bonded by blood in my eyes." The sable female replied, smiling at the Marino male, her tone completely honest as she replied, she meant every word that she had said, the young female was as good as family, she would have been so just by being Savina's daughter, but being Mati's mate as well made her even more important to the ebony pelted female. She thought on the young brown pelted girl, she had been told that she was more of a delicate flower, Mati seemed to be the tougher one of the couple. Perhaps there would be less worrying if it had been the bronze girl that had been kidnapped, but then again that would have fueled such a deep rage, an insanity in the ebony pelted female that she would have been killed attempting to get the young girl back, she would have been slayed fighting the guardians away from her rusty coloured girl.

The male then said that no-one was too old for adventure, she smiled at the male, it was obvious that the Marino male had meant that comment for her. She let out a soft laugh as he said that. The truth was that Soran, although she wanted a quieter life now, was never going to be past adventure, she somehow always found something to keep the excitement going in her life, the truth was though that now she was comfortable within her life here, she did not want to travel too far away.
"Now adventure is something that you can never be too old for. But travelling on a boat would be too much for me I think, I would not want to be too far away from my home, not now, I am just getting settled in once more, besides with the war I could not leave the lands. Perhaps one day I might feel differently, but for the moment I am staying firmly put." The sable Aedile said with a hearty laugh, smiling at the male now, he seemed an intelligent and kind soul and Soran was greatly enjoying killing some time with him beneath the stars. The male spoke again and Soran laughed as he said that they were large rowdy men, that sounded like the stories that she had been told of strangers before. He then spoke of his travels, crossing across many lands it seemed, seeing wolves in their bipedal forms had been strange for him he said; that was something that the ebony pelted female could relate to, she herself had been entranced by the Luperci in their Optime form when she had first seen them. She had had no idea that they existed, let alone that she had been one, they had never been spoken of in her birth pack and she had not even known that she could shift until she was almost two and a half years old.
"I did a fair share of travelling in my youth. And I remember the shock of seeing bipedal wolves for the first time, I had never known that they existed, before I was born a large black Luperci came to our pack and killed many of the members, so even speaking about shifting was forbidden, I lived in ignorance. I remember seeing them for the first time, it was fascinating." The ebony pelted female replied, smiling at the male, although she had revealed something of her dark childhood, she did not often speak of her time in her first pack, mostly because she had been ostracized daily, her father, the Alpha, believing that all black pelted wolves were evil and encouraging the wolves in the pack to shun the dark Aedile, her own father had hated her and tried to kill her.
"Do you miss it? The adventuring and travelling?" The green eyed lady asked, turning her head, her long curled mane tumbling over her shoulder as she did so.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 910
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread