No artificiality
[html]
ooc goes here

She nodded, 'I was at the pack meeting, when your mother told us all about Alaki and the birds. We did not speak but I saw you and your brothers' she explained, smiling. The pack meeting had stuck in her mind well, after all it had been eventful, not jsut because of the news. Io had already had to warn Andrej about the birds, after several failed attempts to capture them for his lunch. 'Nice to meet you' she replied. It was a nice name, historic she assumed, remembering reading something similar.

'Yes' Io said smiling proudly. 'You can play with them. But only when their big enough. It will take a while, but you will be able to play with them one day'. She did not mention the exact length of time, for a short series of months, however short for an adult, could seem like an eternity for a young child. 'Are you getting bored of your brothers now?' she asked, laughing softly. She remembered her childhod fondly, she had quickly grown tired of her brother's overly playful ways and her sister's patronising comments.

<style type="text/css">
.roset2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.roset2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.roset2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#24222B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/08VaN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6A5F86; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A195B0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread