the thunder of the drums
[html]

I’ve been sucking so hard lately im sowwyyy D::

The stallion was quite fierce for Ezra’s standards, and despite Petra’s crazines, he liked her feminine compassion. She was quiet… at times, and after a long ride he felt almost at home on her back. They were getting to be quite chummy and Ezra was glad the hard work he put into her was finally sometimes paying off. Now that Ever was absent it was nice to have a piece of her that she left behind. Petra eased the loneliness sometimes, and definitely facilitated a way for the Major to relax and take his mind off things.

When the stranger introduced himself, Ezra chuckled and shook his head. “It’s okay, sometimes I think I’m better off alone these days. But I enjoy the kingdom, it’s safe for my son, and I have others I can spar with,” he said nonchalantly. Ezra hadn’t been in a decent battle in ages, and so the thought of one sounded excellent right about now.

“How’s your fighting, sir wandering warrior?”

<style type="text/css">
.deadforest-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.deadforest b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e2c08; letter-spacing:1px}
.deadforest p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deadforest-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #6e2c08; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.deadforest {margin:0 auto; background-color:#421801; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/1zwow9z.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#865d31; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #2e1001; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread