back to babylon
[html]

I suck. Also, wrap up soon?

Magnolia reached for more food, curious about this cooked food. Amaranth had made it once or twice back in the kingdom but Maggie was determined to not take any of her charity back then. The hybrid chewed it carefully, inspecting the taste. The meat was a different texture, and it took her a couple of mouthfuls to finally feel okay wolfing it down.

“I see,” was all the girl said, barely giving the slave a look. She instead watched Lark as he spoke, momentarily stopping her fast-paced eating. She didn’t really know what else to say to him at the moment. “What have you been up to lately?” she asked quietly. She had wondered what the Arbiter was up to these days; he seemed to be around less and less. He probably was dealing with lots and lots of secrets, so maybe Maggie didn’t really want to know what his daily activities of late included.

<style type="text/css">
.magicbottle-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.magicbottle b {font-weight:bold; color:#c487bc; letter-spacing:1px}
.magicbottle p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.magicbottle-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #c487bc; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.magicbottle {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f2f7fb; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/68h21d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9497ba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #a3cae8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread