heavy in your arms [p]
[html]

Soooo sorry for the wait, I forgot to add this thread to my post log until now ;_; ill be much faster now!

A monochromatic mess came out of the darkness and startled Maggie as he appeared. She hadn’t been expecting anyone here, so the sudden company was very strange to her. He seemed pleasant enough, she decided, and didn’t want to yell at him for interrupting her peace. “Does it?” she asked absentmindedly, eyes glazing over as she looked at the steed. As he continued to speak, she pulled her knees up to her chest and clung on to them.

His question put the girl in a weird position; she wasn’t supposed to talk about Salsola, or her new job, or anything pack-related really. She weighed his words carefully, trying to figure out what she could get away with. He wasn’t trying to join the pack so she didn’t think lying to him was necessary. “I wanted to look at the stars,” Maggie said quietly, jade eyes staring into his steel blue ones.

<style type="text/css">
.magicbottle-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.magicbottle b {font-weight:bold; color:#c487bc; letter-spacing:1px}
.magicbottle p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.magicbottle-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #c487bc; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.magicbottle {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f2f7fb; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/68h21d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9497ba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #a3cae8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread