Sunrise on a New Day
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... work-1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top;0px;background-position:top">
Sirius is a bad boy ;o

It made him so mad that Apollo would hide from him. Yes, Sirius had left to go and live with their father...but why did his brother have to be so spiteful? Sirius didn't really believe that Apollo would leave the lands, (he was too much of a chicken,) so he figured he had to be around here somewhere. Maybe hiding. The young male growled, his face turning down into a scowl. Stupid Apollo. "Apollo you's get your ass out here!" It was a word he'd heard a wolf in the city use, and he'd decided to try it out for himself. He saw the female approaching, but his posture didn't wilt any. He wasn't a member of this pack any more, and he didn't have to listen to any adult from here!

"No, non potete aiutarli. Apollo sta nascondendosi da me e lo troverò! Quando lo trovo lo renderò realmente spiacente!" He shot back in quick Itallian, green eyes still looking around the area. Naniko had taught him the language, and he was glad that it was coming into some use. "No, you cannot help me. Apollo is hiding from me and I will find him! When I find him I will make him really sorry!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread