souls full of thunder
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

'I'm sure of it' she offered up with a delicate smile. She didn't know by personal experience, but from what she heard the packs surronding the area were far from the stony, barbaric as some put it, nature of Salsola. Perhaps thorny would be a more apt description, Odessa mused, considering the thistle that grew in abundance around the territory. 'I should think that they'd be especially accepting of a young one' she added softly, brushing her fringe away and letting it fall in a more sutible place, close to where it originally lay.

The woman continued to speak, and her words provoked captivation in Odessa. 'No, I suppose people don't recognise such skills. It's a shame really...' Salsola did, after all the Crone had to read entrails, amoung other things. But she was sworn to secrecy. And she would never break that vow. For now she was happy to engage in polite conversation with the unfamiliar female. Though she suspected that there was something underlying here, both in the female's words and her own.

<style type="text/css">
.razeodessa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#99695c 1px 1px 1px;}
.razeodessa p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.razeodessa {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#da8e80; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/2vbk9ec.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius:10px; padding: 360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#986359; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.razeodessa .wordcount {color:#986359; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ffffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.razeodessa .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread