House Warming
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 309 Words.

A silly notion, to believe this was nothing more than a dream. But what was she to expect after days spent alone with only a memory and a scent. Yet it was real, he was real. As he brought a hand to her shoulder perhaps confirming his own thoughts of her, she felt his touch and knew her mind had not tricked her. Her heart near burst from her chest. A pleading whine slipped unknowingly from her maw before what composure she had was tossed to the wind and she fell against him. Her arms circled around his mountainous form seeking his solidity and warmth, confirming and reaffirming that this was who she thought it to be.

There was no doubt nor hesitation in her actions. For the first time since their parting, she felt sure that this was how it was to be. Her rational mind could not yet understand what caused her to embrace him like this, but she trusted the part of her that did know. Whispered words of understanding filled her mind, recalling the many questions that plagued her during those lonely nights and days and found their answer within this reunion. The primal mind even brought silent tears to the female's eyes as the painful void burdening her chest slowly began to fill... and she felt whole again. The woman grew more aware that this void, this longing, the emptiness all stemmed from her knight's absence.

"Then I must ask..." she uttered quietly, letting her head rest again his broad chest. "How would you say 'fool' in French, so that I may have a name to call you by." In the midst of her silent tears, she smiled faintly. Bitter at him for leaving her alone, and disappointed with herself for letting the denial of the truth encompass her. "Or would you prefer Shadow?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread