[M] Life, Pain...Same Thing?
[html]

AWWW...

The next thing he knew, it was morning, the nightmares he had the night before must've ceased and let him sleep in peace. As the charcoal man sat up and opened his eyes, the feeling of peace was interrupted as the wound on his chest opened. A figure came through the copse of trees, the mist partially concealing a small figure. Emerald eyes glowed with the white light and he rubbed his eyes to make sure that he wasn't still asleep. A familiar scent reached his black nose and Aleo was shocked as the woman, Shiloh came from the area as if called. He did nothing as her hands fluttered over his wounds, she sounded worried. A half smile played over his lips and he looked up, "It's you...Shiloh. How did you remember me?" At mention of his injuries, he looked at the bloody bandages on his chest and murmured "Ah, just a mama bear who got a little pissy...I didn't see her cubs near me." He became more serious and frowned slightly when Shiloh called herself a monster. He had an impulse to reach up and touch her cheek to try and comfort her, but he resisted. He didn't see her that way, it surprised him that she had thought of herself that way. She wasn't a monster to him, in fact he had thought her attractive when he had first lain eyes on her. No...Shhh...You're not a monster, don't say that...I don't want to hear you say that when I can hear...I don't think you're a monster." This time he reached up, and touched her hair, if she pulled away then he wouldn't mind.

Aleo had felt a little awkward when he had touched the woman, maybe she wouldn't like it. "I'm sorry...I-I just felt something..." The male apologized for what he had done and felt a little guilty. He cleared his throat and looked at the woman sitting in front of him. "How's Sarian? And the rest of Ichika?" He had remembered the name of the tiny starved pup when it was found, the look that Shiloh had on her face seemed to be so happy as she held the tiny wolf, seeing that made him happy. "Shiloh..." He couldn't say any more, blood was soaking through the old bandages. What a nincompoop he was with ladies and healing. [/html]

Messages In This Thread