Bring Me the Horizon [aw]
[html]
OOC thanks to both of you for joining. Two new faces none the less :] / +641

He'd been busy, his cola maw wrapped around the bones and meat that was still on the carcass. There was no way to know if there was someone coming back for it, but the male was hyperventilate to the sounds that surrounded him just in case the one whom had taken down the animal had decided to return for seconds, or thirds really. He continued to choke down chunks of meat as he tore them from the bone and he swallowed many of the chunks without much chewing, for there was little need to. He'd been so busy in his feeding frenzy though once he had heard the sounds of others, he immediately barked a warning at them, his bloodied maw growling and his fangs bared at whatever was making noise. He sniffed the air though, and there had been a woman coming. He had regained his manners rather quickly, and he looked at the woman with wide sweetcorn eyes. He stepped away from his food for a moment and he looked at the pretty, but silent girl whom had a feline talking for her. He cocked his head, confused at why the cat was talking but not she. The infamous saying "cat got your tongue" had been appropriate for this but the male just did not have enough brain power to think of such a sarcastic, or hilarious response to the feline talking for the luperci.

He was about to speak, and about to lumber up to the pretty merled luperci when there was another wolf on the horizon. Well...not really, the other female had seemed to materialized behind a tree and she had come from her hiding spot, and asked him what kind of mess he had gotten himself into as if he was a child and she was his mother. Sweetcorn eyes were wide as saucepans as he was asked this question. The second woman was much smaller than the luperci and the secui, seeing as she was in mere lupus form. He looked at the lupus woman and then to the merled girl and then back to the lupine. They attacked me. I was only defending what little I had to protect and even then they got that in the end... he spoke to the lupine before he had limped up to the girl and did what the feline had said and laid down, and he plopped his large secui head on the girl's lap. Thanks, miss. he thanked the woman, giving his trust to her that she would not harm him any more than he already had been. He was lucky to be surrounded by such beautiful women to take care of him. It was strange that the gods Freyr and Freyja would give a sinner like he some pretty women to heal him, and to watch over him, but he was not complaining in the least, in fact he would make a sacrifice to them later for their help. The male put a small smile on his maw as he listened to the lupine woman.

My name..It's Reykr Helsi.. he spoke to them, wanting them to use his name if they were to talk to him. His luck seemed to be getting better, not only had he been able to eat but he also got healers to help him with the lacerations on his legs and arms and the gash on his chest. How nice was his life right now? Very nice indeed. I have things that the other luperci stole from me. I need those things back if I ever plan on surviving, he spoke to the woman, slightly nodding his head as he turned his eyes on the merled woman, and then to the lupine woman, and then to the feline whom had knowledge of high speech.

<style type="text/css">
.reykk b {font-weight:bold; color:#866940; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110c04; }
.reykk p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.reykk {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#41362f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/SXjwT.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c6c55; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.reykk p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.reykk p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread