House Warming
Her simple expressions, the way her breathe warmed his chest, and then her soft voice created a symphony in his mind. He was mad, some disease must have taken hold of him, how else could he explain his infatuation with this woman. The way she pronounced her name for him, and the way she spoke her name simply brought his eyes to a close. The dream had a name finally.

His eyes opened again as she spoke once more, telling him of the searching she had been doing. While she had been searching he had felt an invisible barrier keeping him from her. The borders of Ichika had been the barrier, the one thing he wouldn’t cross. If it had been another pack he’d probably have forsaken the tribes land rights to take his she wolf away. The behemoth had wanted his she wolf badly, wanted this X’yrin all to himself.

“I was unable to cross the border, it kept me from you. I have history here, family, and I couldn’t break the rules to come find you. If it had been any other pack, I would have forsaken their claim on this land to come for you. But I couldn’t do that to Nayru, and Saul.” There was a lot of things the two didn’t know about each other, and she probably didn’t know a thing about his previous history here.

“I’ve been putting off rejoining here for too long as it was, just needed someone to jolt me into it,” his arms moved then, seeking to pull her frame up his body so she could straddle him, as he turned to sit to the side of her home’s entrance. Wanting to pet and rub his scent once again all over her as best as an optime wolf could do. His fingers ran through her auburn hair, letting his claws scratch the soft skin underneath. His blues looking over her gentle face, wondering where the feral wolf he remembered was lurking.

Messages In This Thread