i wouldn't have nothing if i didn't have you
[html]

"Lately I’ve been spending a lot more time shifted then on four legs. So I haven’t done much running like this in a while." It was nice though – refreshing. Maybe Pilot was loosing touch with the Luperci Nonnisi he had once been. He had gotten so used to the versatility that being a werewolf brought, that he had forgotten the days when he had once been naïve to the world of werewolves.

"Tayui’s been good, as far as I know. Even though it’s been a few months, we’re still trying to sort out things with the pack to solidify it a bit more. I’m trying to think of some ways to get everyone connected. With the pack being so new and everything, we don’t have much traditions or things established. We’re hoping to unite ourselves a bit further beyond just our passion for learning." He could really feel his heart pumping, and he enjoyed the feel of adrenaline leaking in his veins. The cool wind whipping through his fur felt wonderful and he looked towards Naniko with a grin plastered on his face. This made him think back to when he had tried to learn how to hunt deer from Drako. He had run so much that day, while unsuccessfully catching anything. Instead he really gave those animals a workout.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread