The empty House
[html]
ooc goes here

True gratitude washed over him at the woman's offer to check on Ayasha for him. "I would appreciate that, Sky, thank you. She really does mean the world to me. Like you do to my dad." There was his acknowledgment that she was Tal's mate, that she was a permanent part of their life. He was fine until she asked what had happened. An amused snicker, tainted with the inner darkness, slipped from his lips.

"Well, really, it started months ago. With Jade Opal Nightingale. I went to crimson dreams and met Fia, an' we were goofin' around when Savina showed up. Jade had followed me there. Jade got me in trouble, got me sent home. And then once I was back home, she kept following me around. So I told her to stop. I told her curiosity killed the cat. I also told her that God, as Gabriel calls it, had told me my destiny was to destroy all the shadow wolves. Skye didn't like that when Jade went and tattled on me, so she put me in the rank of traditore." He shrugged, then continued, his eyes dark, but still somehow amused.

"And then there was Juliet. Little Miss Moonsong. The little brat decided she was going to pick a fight with me. Shawchert separated us. Later I went to apologize to her, and took her to crimson dreams to show her flowers. She likes flowers. Anyways, we got separated. I didn't want anyone to know about it, 'cause I'm tired of always bein' in trouble, ya know? So I went to Skye and we talked. I was tryin' to convince her I'm bein' good now, but I ended up havin' to tell her about Juliet. That got me punished more, by makin' me stick around the stables and do all the heavy work there." He shrugged again. "That's kinda the medium version, not the short an' not the long."

<style type="text/css">
.liamr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.liamr1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.liamr1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#0A0E39; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0IJKL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8F979C; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8F979C; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread