losing my religion
[html]
OOC Shandom's so nice and happy! Also hope you don't mind me writing them wandering the halls

Ears pricked Terra bounded after her friend. Even in all the excitement Shandom remained mannerly, saying that he would talk to someone higher ranked to make sure that the room wasn't taken. Well you're in luck, as I'm the new boss! Terra laughed. No, they wouldn't actually give me that job. Like I said though, you can talk to Strel. He's a beta. That wasn't the proper term, but that was the one she equated him to.

Together the two friends wandered the halls, examining the various rooms. Some of them smelled strongly of pack members, so they steered around them. Other rooms appeared to be empty, causing Terra to explode into a sneezing fit when they disturbed the dust. There was a nice variety to choose from. Some had windows looking towards the shore, while others like her room looked over the pack lands. A couple of them were filled with old furniture, with barely enough room for them to walk around in. They even found one room with a rotting bed in it. Terra's favorites, though, were the ones near her room. There were a couple empty rooms to the right of hers and one across the hall. She'd let Shandom decide though. Since he was making the big choice, he would be the one to choose what he really liked.

Terra's excitement didn't slow down on the whole trip. She'd never really explored the hotel before then, being satisfied with knowing where her pack members were and sleeping in her little nest. Terra noticed several excellent hiding places and quick escapes for leaving the hotel. That was useful, as before her options had been to jump out the window or leave by the main exit. You know, not all of the ranks need you to be in optime form. Like, the huntsman. That's in charge of supplying food. You could be good at that. Or maybe you'd be a teacher for the pups? Terra considered her friend really smart, and thought he'd be good at that.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread