Two of a Kind
[html]

So short, sorry! Also, Liam is in Lupus form! ↔ 307 words

Liam heard the voice before he could make out a figure within the abundance of foliage that hadn't and didn't seem to be ready to fall for the winter months. It wasn't the only bush of that kind though – pine trees didn't lose their needles either. In fact, they were as pretty as ever when all of the other trees were naked, the brown leaves all over the earthy ground. Of course, the brown-pelted Catori wasn't surprised when a furry face and amber eyes popped out from their hiding place – the bush he'd been eying for the last minute or so. He was here. Not that the statement helped Liam a lot. All he knew was that it was a brown-pelted male with russet marks. He looked young, although not as young as Liam himself. He had this air about him that screamed trouble. Liam wasn't really preoccupied by that though.

He gave the golden-eyed boy a small friendly smile to show that he meant no harm. Instinctively he took a step forward, his prominent paws sinking slightly into the earth. In a respectful fashion, knowing that it was the honorable thing to do while visiting another pack, Liam bowed his head in greeting. He cleared his throat before speaking. “I'm from Cour des Miracles – the King's son. I'm not here to cause any trouble. Just to visit and see how things are going... Since the war.” he informed the male with a hopeful look on his face. “Although I do realize you guys weren't affected by it...” he added thoughtfully. He stayed silent for a little while before coming to a sudden realization. “I presume you're from this pack?” he asked/ Who knows – there was a very small chance that this character did not belong here at Cercatori d'Arte.

<style>
.liamwolf .ooc {font-style:italic; padding-left:30px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #5e7b88; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff;}
.liamwolf p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:10px;}
.liamwolf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #5e7b88; font-family:georgia, sans-serif;}
.liamwolf {background-color:#a4d9fe; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/bjbzat.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:500px; border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius:45px; -moz-border-radius:25px; -webkit-border-radius:25px; margin:0 auto; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ffffff; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 495px 0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px #79a0bb; }
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread