A Stranger Settles
She had to smile at his description of his love. It was simple and rather inadequate, for her, yet was very telling. Ayasha didn’t pursue a better description of Gemma. His description was fine with her. She had to wonder what Liam told people about her. Did he call her amazing or something similar? She wasn’t sure. But she would like to know. Shich reminded her that she should go visit him.

But Teo’s voice cut through her thoughts again and she listened to what had happened to his pups. Her ear pinned against her head and she frowned slightly. ”I’m sorry, Matteo.” She couldn’t really say anything else. She had never lost her children since she couldn’t have children yet. But she would sympathize with his pain.

Teo went on and talked about making bad mistakes and that this Alaki. He seemed rather needy and selfish. ”I…I’m sorry.” She frowned but in thought this time. ”Did he ever hurt you or Gemma?” She would be very angry if this man had laid a hand on her now tribemates. ”Is there anything I do to help you? I can do some fighting.” She was willing to help her tribemates in any way possible.

Messages In This Thread