It Flourished with Understanding
[html]

i apologize for the wait!

He saw as the heavy-furred female sliced open the rabbit with ease, and then noticed him soon after - after an utterance of whether there was a rodent for him to catch or not, which he decided not to dignify with an answer, she began to look more and more panicked a time went on. Eventually he heard her ask a vague and yet ominous sounding question - had he.. what? And then she asked the question 'food'. Perhaps she was mentally disabled?

"My name is Element," he said to the girl, wondering what she would say in return. The owl nearby her, who was watching the decapitated and demolished hare with greedy and hungry eyes, was now still and quiet - a stark contrast from what he was before, when he was hooting lowly from a distance, a noise that Element could hear with his large, sensitive and cupped ears from far away. Sitting with his black, sleek tail wrapped around his paws, he waited for the canine's response.

<style type="text/css">
.elementdark b {font-weight:normal; color:#49e349; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementdarkooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.elementdark p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.elementdark {margin:0 auto; width:409px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntdark.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 340px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread