you're bearing signs on the avenue
[html]

wow i could've sworn it was like 5 days ago that you replied. my bad @_@ didn't really mean to end this so soon... but she's all annoyed at him lol. new thread soon? :o

Sage pursed her lips at his chiding, the edges turning up in clearly false amusement. "Mm," she said mildly, shaking her head. Her tongue was not usually so sharp, but she was in a defensive mood. Her sister's safety was priority. He had confirmed it, though Sage would prefer to see the proof in person, see where her sister stayed, whose company she kept. Perhaps it was over-protective, but if Sage wouldn't look out for her dear sisters, who would? Was Sirius as untrustworthy as her gut told her, or was he a man true to his word? She couldn't be certain, but as a King, she thought having his word must have meant something.

"Good luck on your search, then," she said, forcing a small smile, her eyes locked intently on his as she attempted to read them. Sage could not decipher his intent so easily, though, and it frustrated her. The Optio blew a thick breath of air through her nostrils and guided Lennon forward, making a wide circle so as to return in the direction of home. She'd gotten what she'd come for, and now she just wanted to go home. She didn't want to play his silly game anymore. "I'm going home, Sirius," she began lightly, "I've got things to do. When I come, I will call for you; expect me." The next chance she got Sage would be sure to go visit her sister. She needed to see with her own eyes what Sirius' supposed kingdom was like. With the squeeze of a leg muscle, Lennon started off into a trot, and Sage bowed her head as she passed the man, locking eyes with him briefly. "Good day," she called before turning her head forward and lowering her body, signaling her steed to speed off towards the comfort of Inferni, pondering their encounter and the trip she soon be making.

She needed to see Clover again, and she couldn't help but wonder where China had gotten to, biting her bottom lip at the thought. It had been too long, but she trusted that Mother Earth would care for all of her family. So far, She had.

<style>
.sage-forest05 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-forest05 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-forest05 b {color:#6e5e2e; text-shadow: 0px 1px 1px #fffff0; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sage-forest05 {background-color:#e9cd9b; background-image:url(http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/2228/sageforest.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #346a4c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#32491d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
.sage-forest05-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table image © mx2-foto @Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread