Somebody's Watchin' Me
[html]

woot. +331

The rest that she was originally going to take was interrupted by the sound of paws hitting the ground and a rather soft voice filling the air. Tawny’s blue eyes snapped open and she sat up straighter, glancing around the forest before zeroing in on the wolf that had made the disturbance. She was mostly white with sprinkles of gray here and there, a rather large wolf, for a female at least. The scars caught her attention, making her think of all of the horrible things that could have happened to this woman to obtain such things. Thinking about her own…yes, there were some truly disturbed individuals out there that had no problem causing other creatures pain without remorse.

The eyes were the most interesting part of the white woman, who Tawny could tell was a shifter as well. The black ringing her eyelids and then blending into gray and finally white was fascinating and strangely beautiful. The brief thought of painting the white fur in different colors crossed her mind before she snapped out of the trance she’d been caught in. Shaking her head a bit, the girl cleared her mind and took a deep breath. She didn’t want to speak, to reveal her speech impediment, but there was no choice when the other female started talking first.

”Um…hi.” What an eloquent and just plain smart answer. Tawny almost wanted to smack herself in the head for giving such an idiotic response. Her body shifted nervously as the white wolf drew closer and sat down with only a foot or so separating them from touching; this was not something that the darker colored girl was good at. Introductions and meeting anyone new was always an awkward and almost painful affair for her, simply because of her shyness and inability to communicate like a normal canine. Looking over at the bags, she shrugged and sighed. Accepting help from others wasn’t her strong suit either. ”I’ll b-be okay I th…think.”

<style type="text/css">
.rsadtawny b {font-weight:bold; color:#5d511c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.rsadtawny .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.rsadtawny p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.rsadtawny {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#928e7b; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2wdver5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #818185; border-radius:20px; padding: 400px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#201f1b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread