Sunrise on a New Day
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... work-1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top;0px;background-position:top">

English always felt more natural to him, the base language that he translated inside his head into French or Itallian. He loved French a lot, almost as much as English, with Itallian coming in third. Sirius didn't know that it wasn't really normal for a wolf to grow up knowing so many different languages; Nani had made it seem like it was natural. Some of the time she had spoken to him it was in English, but most of the time it had been in French, sometimes in Itallian. He'd delighted in being able to answer her--it was like finding the answer to a riddle.

When she said her name he nodded. He would be nice to her...she had been really nice, he supposed, trying to help him find Apollo. "I'm Sirius Revlis...and you's right...he is Apollo Haddon. But he don't want to live with daddd, for some reason...even though he was lucky. He got Dad's last name...I got grandpa's." Nani had told him all about Physe, how Physe had taken care of both his mother Dierdre and Naniko when they were younger. "I want to pway. Sometimes Nani pwayed...uhhh...da hide-and-seek game with me! And we did waces, twying to see who was faster"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread