There's a reckoning still to be reckoned
[html]
Yay! I think that this is a good plan that we have Smile

The ebony pelted Aedile had never felt particularly old, she had always been young at heart and willing to join any of the younger wolves with tasks that they had been doing, for a long time she had been head huntress of Syemv and so she had developed a enjoyment of many energetic tasks. Soran was always willing to help with anything she could, including the war, perhaps that was why her face and physique was still fighting showing signs of her true age, a few small silver flecks were beginning to appear along the line of her facial scar, but other than that she was fairly young looking. But the knowledge that her grandchildren were old enough to have mates and indeed pups of their own was something that reminded the Aedile of her age, but that was not something that bothered her, she was proud of her family, she was pleased that they had fallen in love and found themselves their own little families. To the dark female it was something of a rebellion against her father, he had wanted her dead, so every breath that she took was a rebellion against him, this was only furthered by her having her own pups and in turn them having their own families, she had been seen as a harbinger of death by her father and she had created such wonderful life, he must have been turning in his grave to know of her success despite all of his attempts to make sure that she failed, that she died. The sable female nodded as the male spoke, saying that times had been hard for Cambria, it seemed that they had been awful for the young girl and Soran did sympathise. Then Ehno spoke again and a smile touched her lips, what he said warmed the green eyed lady's heart, it was more than a delightful thing to hear. It seemed that the Marino male considered Soran family, she considered him to be as such as well, the whole pack was as good as family to her, but now, through Mati she was bonded properly to the Marinos and that made the sable female happier than she could describe. She loved the idea that her family was growing and extending, proving that the bonds of blood were not the only thing that could create a family.
"Thank you, I am very glad to have your family bonded to mine, it is an honour to be a member of your family." The dark female replied, watching the male with a warm smile upon her lips.

Then the conversation turned back to the subject of adventure, this was something that the dark lady liked greatly, she supposed that even though she had not thought of her times travelling as adventure at the time, she looked back on most of them with great fondness, she realised now how adventurous they had been. The male seemed to agree with her opinion, that although adventure still had a lure, that although the ebony female had a wanderlust; that they could not leave at this time, that these lands were their home and they could not abandon them, especially in such a time of need as this.
"Yes, this will always be my home, it is funny in all my wanderings I never really thought about this place, but I always ended up back here, like this was where I was meant to be. I finally realised that this was my home, that it will always be my home, I think that this place and I are bonded by some strange ties." The Aedile replied, smiling at the male, confessing her love for the lands to him, she could not hide them; anyone that knew the sable female knew of her love for this place, knew that she had finally decided to put down roots in the place. The dark female nodded as he spoke again, saying that the future could always hold possibilities, she agreed with that as well, if there was one thing that Soran had learned from her time wandering over the long years of her life, it was that fate took one down many strange paths with winding turns.
"Yes, I suppose that we can never truly know what will happen in the future, all we can do is hope for some goodness in it." The lady replied with a smile, moving to brush her mane from her eyes again as she did so; the dark curls could be quite unruly when her mane was down, which was why it was usually secured in a neat braid that trailed down her back, alas, with an injured arm she could not tame her mane.

She could not help but be comfortable in this male's presence, it seemed that he was a kind, good-hearted individual and Soran was pleased to be spending time with him. Little did she know that he had fathered children with Naniko, that would have made the sable female see him as family even more, although she could not be exceptionally open about it she would always see the young pale Angela of Anathema as her daughter, just as Nani saw her as her mother. She did not realise just how close the bonds between herself and the Marino male seemed to drift. She smiled at the male as he spoke about how amazing it was that the wolves were able to shift forms.
"I agree with you there as well, it is really rather bizarre that we are able to change forms, but it is something that is wonderful as well." The dark female replied with a smile, wriggling her own fingers as she did so, having noticed the male clenching his hands as he spoke. The dark female listened again as the male spoke, saying that a part of him seemed to miss the travelling.
"I cannot say that I myself miss travelling, at least not at the moment, though I must confess if my travels had been as exciting as yours then I might miss them indeed. But yes, the calmer lifestyle, the more peaceful time is something that I would never trade." The female replied, her tone warm and honest, a small flicker of envy for the male's wondrous travels dancing in her eyes though.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 1057
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread