Sunrise on a New Day
[html]

The two little ones still weren't quite happy yet, but at least she had gotten them to calm down a little. Even though Apollo didn't show it, the femme knew that it must have been hurtful to have his brother say such things to him. She would talk to the young one about it later when they were alone. The Corvus wanted to make sure that he wouldn't let it eat at him and hurt him more. She turned to Sirius. "Well Sirius, you two are growing up and sometimes siblings split apart and don't stay with their parents. My brother left my old pack to take out on his own when he was grown up. I don't think it is something either of you should take personally." She gave both of them a soft smile.

"Well, how about we play a game where the two of you don't have to really be around each other. Hide and seek is a good game for that. I think we'll save the races for another time, I don't think I'd be much good at them at the moment." She nodded her head back at her bandaged leg. "How about you two hide and I will look for you? Does that sound like fun? Would that be alright with you Apollo?" Savina looked at the pup with the mismatched eyes, knowing he was the one she would really have to convince.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread