Vagabond, traveler from afar
[html]

Hmm...perhaps they shall be friends, after a fashion =)

"My name is Asmodai," he said simply, regarding her with half-lidded eyes. "I don't come from around here, so the sea is very pretty to my eyes. It isn't something I could have guessed existed. It is a reward in itself for coming here." He wouldn't say too much, though the ocean was a safe subject. Not a lie, but not a truth that was not specific enough to reveal anything about himself. He was very slightly self-conscious about the scars on his stomach...which were all too evident as he stood before her in were form. A tactful wolf wouldn't comment on them, as they were very old and clearly not something recent that needed tending or worrying about. If she asked anyway, he could think of an answer that would satisfy without digging too deep into his own history.

"I am doing alright...I have felt very pensive, lately. This is a good place to just relax and think." A good place to heal the wounds left by what had happened...to recover from the shock of a lost friend, to recover from the bite wound on his left arm, and to gather information and formulate a plan for how Soro and himself could successfully complete the last leg of their mission. Without Varn and Muaru, simply forging ahead was out of the question, even for a small group, the risk was too large. They would need to move with extreme caution to ensure the integrity and eventual completion of their task.

"What have you come here to think about? Anything?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread