Two of a Kind
[html]
Sorry, fixed that Smile

The politeness came as a surprise to the male. Not that the respect wasn't a normal, instinctive thing, but he was very rarely accorded manners, given his all too low position in the pack. He gave a reflexive little bow, studying the male. The male had mis-matched eyes, much like Liam's own father. When the stranger asked if he was from this pack, he chuckled. He hadn't been allowed outside of the borders in ages. Not since his visit with his pale girlfriend, Ayasha. "I am from the D'Arte pack, yes. My name is Liam Rhiannon."

Oh, yes, he left his rank out. After all, who wanted to be known as the Traditore, the lowest ranked member of the pack? "We were fortunate. My step-mother was a captive for a while, but she swears she's alright. Other than that, we offered temporary sanctuary to..."

He paused for a moment, struggling to remember their names. His father Tal had spoken them. "Saxif. And Shiloh." How could he forget Saxif? They'd hunted together. One of his first hunts ever. She and his dad had worked on teaching him. It had been a nice day.

Liam pulled his mind out of his memories, returning his golden gaze to the stranger.

<style type="text/css">
.liamr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.liamr1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.liamr1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#0A0E39; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0IJKL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8F979C; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8F979C; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread