[M] Life, Pain...Same Thing?
[html]

The boy let her cuddle against him, listened to her speak. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and looked her straight in the eye as she spoke. "Of course I would accept you. I do care. All I want is. To care for you. I-I love you Shiloh." He said the words slowly,it was the first time he had told anyone that he had loved them. Saying the words, trying them ou carefully, they sounded like he meant them. The words sounded right to say. The man sighed and when the meat was cooked, he dished the slabs of meat onto two small clay plates and passed one to Shiloh. He cared about her. It was like his responsibility was to keep her safe and happy. Her scent was sweet and he before eating rested his head against hers, breathing in her scent. The sense of closeness made him happy. He ate his meat and after finishing, he lay back in the furs, watching the cloudy sky. He sighed happily and found himself sitting back up again, watching over Shiloh's shoulder in a protective way. The man touched her shoulder softly and stayed quiet. He hadn't felt like this much before, that he adored someone so much that he wanted to be with them. His ears flicked at every noise, making sure that there would be no threats to either of them. "Oh Shiloh, I would accept you no matter what." Aleo smiled at his words, happy that they made sense and that he meant them. He truly was captivated by the woman beside him. He gave he a soft quick kiss on the nose, showing that he cared.

The day was beginning to start, he stretched and looked down at his newly wrapped and taken care of wounds. "I need to do something in return. You did a good job of taking care of me." He was grateful for her help, happy that somehow Shiloh knew that he was hurt. He could sense how she felt, it made him feel equally. When she moved against him and started to sob, he placed a hand on her back and held her. Trying to comfor the lady before him. He made soft sounds of reassurance and comfort, and gave her a hug. It hurt him to see her this way, sad and lonely. "I'm here for you." He whispered the words to her, telling her that he would always be there for her. [/html]

Messages In This Thread