M - On a cold dark ledge
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's just another loose cannon"

Ryan sat there rather bored. The cool winter air was swirling around her and numbing the area of pain and gore. Surely now she was truly the monster that everyone had always claimed she was. A white wolf with a red patch randomly on her face? Her mother had called her yellow eye that gleamed through that patch the eye of the demon. Whatever her bitch of a mother hadn't lasted long when Carmine had ripped her and Ryan's siblings limb from limb. The moment the crazed black wolf had come for her Ryan and bared her young fangs and awaited death with an unhealthy curiosity. She had been 3 months at the time and only six months had passed since then.

Granted she owed a lot to Carmine that black bastard had showed her many things to use. Of course the wolf had refused to show her how to use her forms. There was a nagging inside her that said she should only touch the flame herself and find out, but each time she tried she ended up worn out and frustrated. Carmine would probably coming looking for his pet, but she really wasn't concerned with him right now.

Yellow and gray orbs caught the flash of black approaching her and Ryan felt a smirk tilt her face. Only ironic that the first wolf to approach her on this land looked so much like the one she had just escaped from. The smell of her own blood was strong in the air and almost impossible to catch the scent of the other wolf. Ryan didn't miss the fact he was in second form, or whatever it was really called since Carmine refused to indulge her in that knowledge: The bastard.

When he reached her his chest puffed out and tail rose to the heavens. Ryan couldn't help but bark out a laugh. His words only added to her present humor. " Relax Cujo, do you think little ole me is going to bring down the whole world? She shifted her weight looking around with a dramatic look of surprise. "Oh is that where I am? Oops I hadn't realized." The sarcasm dripped from the statement. Of course she'd known she was in a wolf packs territory the smell was strong enough to drop animals the size of mountains.

Her humor was cut short when he mentioned her ear. Fangs bared and eyes became crazed. She stood on all fours paws letting her relaxed position fade. "My ear is fucking fine." Of course the blonde wolf thought he was referring to the red one, it wouldn't be a first time for someone to insist on "removing it". The other missing appendage was completely forgotten to her, even the blood slipping down her front paw into the welcoming dirt. Pulling on some unknown force Ryan slid her lips over her fangs and resumed sitting, but her body was still tense. "I'm looking for a pack." It was simple and terse, if the black ass wanted more from her he would have to press much father.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread