The sky's the limit
[html]

WC: 227OOC: Lol shaw a lil offended :O

Augustus’ posture and sheer oddness made Shawchert far more curious about the man than he thought possible. He tilted his head a little not sure what he meant by smelling different. Shawchert smelled himself.

“If i knew what you meant by different I could help you but I’m afraid I’m not much different than you, perhaps in some small things, but...”

Shaw lilted his head as though he were shrugging. He frowned a bit when Augustus mentioned that Izzy should learn who she was. That was a little out of place for the man, and Shaw wouldn’t stand for that.

“I’ll tell you how to eat your next meal then shall I? Izzy is my business. She’s a great hunting partner, if you hadn’t noticed she was trying to flush something out for me. Not all animals need to be ‘put in their place’”

Shaw said, he stiffled a growl that was trying to come up in his throat. He was a bit offended, but he knew that this wolf was naive in the ways of well, Shawchert, or someone in Cercatori or even AniWaya, just about all packs had some kind of animal companion here or there. Shaw just chose to have something sneaky and stealthy. Well he didn’t really choose, he had just come upon her.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread