Shadows Can't Hide In The Dark
[html]

The man held Sarian, chuckling when she yelled and nipped at his fingers. The game continued for a little while, when Sarian was returned to her mother, Aleo let the pup go. He smiled happily and waved at the pup. He was growing attached already, completely loving them both. "I love you both." As Shiloh led him, taking him gently by the hand, the coywolf reluctantly followed. He had to smile at how happy they both were, he liked seeing someone feeling safe. It was important to Shiloh that he hung around, she said it did. "I won't let anyone hurt you again." He whispered sofly into Shiloh's ear. The cloak he had given Shiloh fit her well and he knew that she appreciated it. Aleo gave her another hug before she took his hand and Still led him. Sarian was pleased that he was there, for whatever reason the man didn't know. But he did care for them both, there was something special about them both that drew him in.

He had a lot to say, a lot to tell and ask Shiloh. He looked down at Sarian and planted a wet lick on her forehead and chuckled "Keep smiling kid, you're dazzling" Aleo nipped at Shiloh's ears and then licked her on the tip of the nose. It made him so happy to be with them, he had no idea where Shiloh was leading him. He stopped them and looked right at Shiloh. "I really care about you...Would you consider letting me hang around you and Sarian, I really love you both. You make me feel alive and happy." He wasn't quite sure if he had phrased it right. He had considered asking her to be his mate but in a while he might. He didn't know how Shiloh was with those things, if she was feeling the same as him. But she was meant for him, he knew it very well. Maybe everything so far that had happened had meant to lead them to this. He took her hand again and motioned for Shiloh to show him the place she wanted to go to.[/html]

Messages In This Thread