M - On a cold dark ledge
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's just another loose cannon"

Compassion was a mystery to the young girl. She had never experience or even witnessed it. Carmine had not shown her compassion, not even on the day he had spared her life. No, death would have been kind from that wolf. Sometimes death was not the worst thing that could happen to a being. Ryan flicked her working ear down flesh to he skull the action caused the missing one to move as well. The bone chilling pain that caused her made her remember very well that she had much worse than a discolored ear now, she had a missing one.

Wincing the she wolf felt her yellow and gray eye stare hard at the alpha. He wouldn't get much out of her, she only had so much in her to give. Had he really wish to care for her damage? Or was this some cruel joke? A nasty grin pulled across her maw before she responded. You expect me to believe you give a damn? There had to be self gain for him, what she wasn't sure yet. "My injuries are none of your concern. She said this with a suspicious edge to her voice and a sneer to her young body.

Ryan wasn't sure how she would deal with her ear, but she would never show weakness by letting someone care to it. The large black male spoke again and she pondered what he said. Respect? That was something she had never needed to call upon. What good it do her? "I respected you by not pissing on your border and eating your game. That is respect in my dictionary." Her voice had lost some of the snarl to it and fell into the husky tone it naturally was. Although her voice had relaxed her body was a taunt and ready for a fight as ever. Ryan was young but she hadn't lived this long without a lot of intelligence on her side.

The mention of being useful made her growl slightly. Carmine hadn't been to helpful in that category and she really hadn't helped herself much. The choices were limited for her, and she was in a situation were limited was not an option. Although lean and tall she had yet to reach her full height, she was long legged in an eye catching way. This was to her advantage. "I kill. That is what I know how to do. Other than that I'm fucking useless." She stated the last half with a bitter snarl directed towards herself and not the black alpha.

Gathering her mind she put the mental blocks back up and narrowed her bright dual eyes at Jazper. He was a strong alpha, but not intimidating. No matter how big he formed himself or how strong he was, intimidating could only be brought out by a being with a natural blood lust. At least this was so for Ryan. She stood now on all four of her large paws and looked out at the territory and let an almost delicate smile appear on her young face. "Ryan Thames"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread