ain't ingenuity
[html]
OOC

Terra grinned at the dog, pleased that her idea worked. I was testing something. It's supposed to cover my scent. I suppose a cougar wouldn't be the best for that, eh? I'm Terra. She had no reason to lie to him. At least until she spotted his dagger. It looked like the one Dresden had used. Maybe it would work better than her broken one! The stranger, Wayne, held it in his grip though. She'd have to get him to relax if she wanted it.

Relaxed Terra tossed her hair over a shoulder. She wasn't used to it being so long, and sometimes considered cutting it off. Terra was vain though, and had noticed her reflection in a pool. She felt it looked very nice, but would probably work on finding a way to tie it up. She couldn't avoid it getting in the way if she chose to cause trouble. She looked at the basket, and giggled. Wayne's plan had been rather ingenious. She dug through the basket, looking at the various fish before pulling away. I suppose I should have a bath then. Wouldn't do for decent company to find me like this. Terra winked at him, playful and flirty.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread