everything changes
[html]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Thisle tossed her tail back and forth as she looked at mido. "not oo it" She said flicking her tail at Aeron who's ears twitched with a slight aggravation. she wanted the cat to behave. She just couldn't see why it was so hard to understand.

Aeron looked at her. "I'm not stupid." She retorted. the cat spoke a fluctuating language. the cat seemed to bounce between high speech and low speech. Maybe that was why Aeron was having such a hard time understanding her. "I you" the cat commented rubbing against the male.

Aeron sighed as she looked at the cat she may just turn it into dinner at this point. "What don't you like about me?" She asked as the cat strutted towards her a flicked its tail at her. "Oo stupid." thisle said seating herself.

Aeron looked at Mido, she chuckled a bit. "Seems like she's taken a liking to you. Maybe she has issues with yotes." She said with a smiled. Though then again maybe if Aeron knew what the hell to do with cats maybe she'd be a better owner.

table by the Mentors!

<style>
.aer-template p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aer-template p.ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.aer-template b {color:#FFFF33;}
.aer-template .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... rtable.png); height:182px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000; width:500px;}
.aer-template {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#CCCCCC; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread