I'll make a man out of you
[html]
hnngg sorry for shortness ; ; <3

The dark hybrid dismounted and introduced himself as Helotes, a Lykoi, to which Aemon nodded, giving a small smile. He knew of the prominence of that name within this clan, although he had met few of it's bearers himself. The ashen coyote noticed his dark eyes, like Aemon's own; a rare sight. The new Tirones agreed with the man's sentiment; the rain had started to become a bit annoying. The inevitable question was asked, and Aemon did not lie. Yes, he admitted readily. I came looking for my father... but it seems that my half-brother is Aquila here now, he trailed off, brows furrowed again in thought as he stared out at the flowers. Aemon leaned forward to sniff at them, but the cold had begun to kill their scent. Those that survived, though, smelled bitter-sweet. The de le Poer boy shifted his bag farther onto his back and folded the blanket about his neck like a scarf, then stabbed his wooden stick into the ground for safe keeping. How long have you been here, Helotes? How'd you find it? Inferni was small compared to Scintilla, but all of the stories about it had been nothing but awe-inspiring. He wondered how it had inspired others to come here. Or maybe, he supposed, Helotes was born here; then he'd surely have good stories. Aemon picked a single small flower and straightened, inspecting it's light purple color idly. Satisfied after a moment, he tossed it to the ground. He wondered, did his brother lead well?

<style type="text/css">
.adlp b {font-weight:bold; color:#6f84a6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0e192a; }
.adlp p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.adlp {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#2f3a41; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EWAeA.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 325px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787f8b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.adlp p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.adlp p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread