beyond the blue.
[html]

If anything, Wretch could always just crush on Tawny anyway :3 eee. Tawny's way too cute x_o

There were things that she would simply need to learn if she was going to be out on her own. Wretch had been relying on Saul for far too long; yes her leg had been broken twice, but that did not mean that she couldn't spend time working on her skills now. She would have to work on them...and work on them fast. The girl was already quite slim, short but more gangly than another canine of her age might be due to her coyote blood. She didn't want to look like a skeleton...so she would figure out some way to eat. If anything, she could go back to the pack that she knew Pandemic to be from and beg at their borders for food of some sort.

She was breathing hard now, still upset over her own mistake. She didn't want to go back to Cerne Rise..she wanted to wash off and get out of town as quickly as she could. She didn't want Saul to see her this way, shaking and rattled still from her rendezvous on the borderline. Wretch had finally been able to defend herself, had finally put her weapons-teaching to good use...and for nothing. Now she needed to go. A sharp voice made her nearly leap out of her skin and she stood still in her tracks, staring back slack-jawed at the other canine. She recognized Tawny from the hunt and other pack activities, but the sight of another canine so close shocked and surprised Wretch. The last canine she had been around..she had killed. Would she do the same again? Was that who she was now, a murderer?

"I..I um...ok." Her stammered answer came forth quickly as her she held her hands together, wringing them anxiously. Food was exactly what she had been hoping for...but to tell her story...that she was not yet ready for. She would need to lie, or something. "I hunted..but urr..the beast got the better of me. And managed to escape. But it was bleeding everywhere...I'm not too good of a hunter, you know" She said. "What were you doing out here?"

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#254117; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread