Blue skies and sunshine~
[html]

000+
/shits out posts as best as can

The man gave a rumbling laugh, deep in his chest. "I live here," he commented, jokingly of course. They both lived here, so it was hard to miss each other too often. Especially considering one or the other had a habit of visiting the other for one thing or another, sometimes just to spend time together. His mother had to approve of her, since she didn't say much about the matter, especially when it was obvious to anyone they had feelings for one another. "I mean, it is a terribly long walk down the stairs but I suppose it was worth it." He gave her nose a quick kiss when she leaned back up to peer at him, and laughed slightly at her flustered reaction.Goodness, how fun it was getting her flustered, though he wished she could one day take the reins even a tiny bit. She could be so forceful at times. And it was very lovely when she was.

"Story, eh?" Silvano's tone was light, especially as he practically stepped over the back of the couch to slip into its soft cushions. "Which one?" He peered into her book, eying the title at the top of the page. "Thumbelina? What's that one about?" Emerald eyes peered up her, having not yet read that particular page. He wrapped his arms around her shoulder uninvited, wondering if she cared. Well. Not like he knew what they were supposed to do now, even after their wonderful confession to each other. Did she know? Because he had no clue at all.

<style>
.silv2-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.silv2-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BJwio.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.silv2-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silv2-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.silv2-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silv2-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread