I'll make a man out of you
[html]

OOC / +330

Helotes looked the lad over and liked what he saw; youthful and spry, with an interesting fashion sense; Helotes especially took note of his hair and earring, recognizing the religious symbol. His mother had kept crosses such as this, one of which had always been peculiar to him, for upon it was the body of human, bleeding and skinny. This was the only image of man Helotes had ever held, and he was surprised that such creatures had ever existed. For whatever reason, his mother used this human relics as religiously important, and prayed to them often, something which Helotes had never understood fully.

The la spoke, saying that he came looking for his father, and that Ezekiel was his uncle. This perked Helotes’ interest, for even though he was related to the Aquila to a point, this youth was even more so. Helotes immediately felt that he should get to know this man better. He then went on to ask Helotes how long he had been here and how he had come about finding it, and Helotes took a moment to ponder before answering, I have only been her for several moon’s turns now, and I had a relative idea of where it was located. My father, Kerberos, lived in these lands when he was young. The less he say about his father the better, it usually left a sour taste in his mouth.

Helotes watched as the man picked a lilac bloom and studied it; something about the way this boy moved was somewhat hypnotic and Helotes was silent for a moment, entranced, before shaking it off as the boy tossed it to the ground. Ezekiel is a good leader, you should be proud to have him as your brother. Tell me, have you any combat experience? The Aquila has asked me to become better versed in the art. Perhaps if he could get in well with Aemon, then perhaps he could gain even more favor with Ezekiel.

<style type="text/css">
.nat1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFA500; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nat1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nat1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nat1 {margin:0px auto; width:370px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/659/ ... eblend.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A52A2A; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.nat1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.nat1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread