I'll Come Back, When You Call Me.
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc: 256 words. .

To help another did not trouble her, but the nature of this circumstance certainly did. The Nomad left attempts to calm the horse to the more capable female while she observed the fainted male instead. He smelled heavily for the wild, a compilation of scents melding together to create an alluring musk no single scent could compare.

Her musings were interrupted once her hand fell away from the lady’s shoulder, reminding of its reason for being there. She stepped back to allow the woman room as she hoisted the male upon her shoulder with impressive strength. Clearly birthing hadn’t hindered the woman’s ability any. Obediently she procured the woman’s catch, slinging carelessly across her shoulder as she followed after her caring guide. Truly in this moment, Ichika lived up to its expectations of providing to those that warranted the need. However, X’yrin was not so open to look upon this situation as transpiring without some conflict.

Her awareness of the other was well placed upon him, not branding him with prejudice eyes, but scrutinizing this form for sign of awakening. She remained at the ready should she be called to action though wore the mask of placidity. Conversation was an unnecessary luxury better reserved for the Samaritan and the recipient of her mercy. Yet incoherent ramblings proceeded from his deluded lips, heavily accented words distorted as they were spoken without meaning. Silently the woman hoped this was all part of his unfortunate condition and that the merciful lady hadn’t stumbled upon a victim of mental ailment.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread